Kirkersville Division of Police Official Site

How do I get copies of a report?

Mayor's Court
Report Copies

Information on how to obtain copies of police reports.

To obtain copies of police or traffic crash reports, please submit a written request, along with a payment of $10.00 and SASE to:
Kirkersville Division of Police
ATTN: Records
P.O. Box 267
Kirkersville, Ohio 43033
DO NOT SEND CASH.  Check or money order are acceptable forms of payment.  Payment to be made to the order of Village of Kirkersville.

With your request, please state the date and time of the incident, report number if available, and names of persons involved.  Do not forget to include your address or fax number, and please sign your request.  Your request will be processed in the order in which it was received.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Village of Kirkersville - Established 1832
All Photographs and Text owned  by Kirkersville Division of Police Copyright 2006